Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nagoya (Nakamura), Hamilton Hotel -BLUE- Meiekiminami is within a 15-minute walk of Osu and Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nagoya City Science Museum and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Nagoya Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mode Gakuen Spiral Towers - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Osu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Winc Aichi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nagoya International Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Midland Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Takashimaya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nagoya City Science Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Chubu Electric Power Science Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sky Promenade - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shirakawa Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nagoya City Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Lucent Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hoshoinosu-kannon Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hisaya Odori Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 700 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage