Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Gakueikan in Hakuba, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Hakuba Valley Ski Area and 8 minutes from Tsugaike Ski Resort. This lodge is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort and 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakuba Valley Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Happo Information Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hakuba Mini Train Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Wadanonomori Church - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Hakuba Olympic Museum - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Maeyama Hyakutai Kannon - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Happo-one Adam Gondola - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tsugaike Ski Resort - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Hakuba Art Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hakuba Green Sports Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Hakuba Norikura Onsen Ski Resort - 8 km / 5 mi
Chokoku-ji Temple - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 283.4 km / 176.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 344.8 km / 214.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Total number of rooms - 12