Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Blackheath Lodge in Cape Town, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of Cape Town Stadium and Two Oceans Aquarium. This 4-star guesthouse is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Table Mountain and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Greenmarket Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this Victorian guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at The Deck or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The guesthouse also offers 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions may apply at this property until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer to the property via airport shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 400 per room (one way)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 400 (subject to availability)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas