With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX TAKADANOBABA-EKIMAE in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Isetan Department Store Shinjuku. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Waseda University and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waseda University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rikkyo University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shinjuku NS Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 75.7 km / 47.1 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no