Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX TAKADANOBABA-EKIMAE in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Waseda University and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waseda University - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Robot Restaurant - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rikkyo University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.7 km / 47.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 84