Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Cape Town, steps from South African Museum and Planetarium and within a 5-minute walk of Company's Garden. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Western Cape High Court and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Western Cape Provincial Parliament.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 4.00 km.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
South African Museum and Planetarium - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Long Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kloof Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Company's Garden - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
South African National Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cape Town Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Western Cape High Court - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
South Africa Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament of South Africa - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
South African Jewish Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Georges Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Western Cape Provincial Parliament - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Slave Lodge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. George's Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions may apply at this property until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 140 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 800 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 85.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Total number of rooms - 56
- -Luggage storage