Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Cape Castle places you in the heart of Cape Town, within a 15-minute walk of Cape Town Stadium and Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. This family-friendly hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Long Street and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Two Oceans Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Greenpoint Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Cape Town Stadium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Long Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Union Castle House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cape Town Cruise Terminal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cape Town Diamond Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St. Georges Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Clock Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
V&A Waterfront - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cape Town International Convention Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bo Kaap Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Africa Centre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Two Oceans Aquarium - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Cape Castle is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions may apply at this property until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 50.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: ZAR 50.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 65
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in