Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Minshuku Ryokan Kawai in Shinshiro, you'll be 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Lake Hamana and 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from Lagunasia. This ryokan is 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from Toyota Stadium and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Nagashino Castle Ruins.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nagashino Castle Ruins - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Yuya Hot Spring - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Atera Seven Water Falls - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
Kamo Iris Garden - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Toga Shrine - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Daihukuji Temple - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Toyokawa Inari Shrine - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Toyokawa Central Library and Geo Space Hall - 35.5 km / 22 mi
Mt. Iimori - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
Lake Hamana - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Goyuno Matsunamiki Museum - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Toyohashi Park - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Ryugashido Cavern - 40 km / 24.9 mi
Yoshida Castle - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Korankei - 40.8 km / 25.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 100.2 km / 62.2 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 114.1 km / 70.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Meals and futons for children age 1 and younger are not included in the room rate. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 5