Located in Stavelot, Le Baron Apartments is on a river, a 1-minute drive from Coo Waterfall and 8 minutes from Abbaye de Stavelot. This 4-star aparthotel is 8 mi (12.8 km) from Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps and 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Malmundarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. 121-cm Smart televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
This smoke-free aparthotel was built in 1883.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Modern European cuisine at Restaurant Le Baron, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Coo Waterfall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Abbaye de Stavelot - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Malmedy Massacre Memorial - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Malmundarium - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
La Maison du Pays de Salm - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Le Ninglinspo - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Baugnez 44 Historical Centre - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Lake Robertville - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Forestia - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Les Grottes de Remouchamps - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Reinhardstein Castle - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Shrine of Our Lady of Banneux - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Mont Rigi - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Milling and Bakery Museum - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Liege (LGG) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Parties and events are allowed on site Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
The front desk is open daily from 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking