Located in Kyoto (Higashiyama), HOTEL LEGASTA Gion Shirakawa is within a 15-minute walk of Heian Shrine and Kodaiji Temple. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Kenninji Temple and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Nanzenji Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 18 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shoren-in Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miyakomesse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 59 km / 36.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and onsite payments
If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Vending machine
- -Bar/lounge - 1