Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Higashiyama), HOTEL LEGASTA Gion Shirakawa is within a 15-minute walk of Heian Shrine and Kodaiji Temple. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kenninji Temple and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 18 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shoren-in Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miyakomesse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Heian Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gion Corner - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.7 km / 62 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 79.3 km / 49.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 600 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Vending machine
- -Bar/lounge - 1