Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Waterfront Village in Cape Town, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute walk of Two Oceans Aquarium and Cape Town International Convention Centre. This 4-star apartment is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Table Mountain and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Greenmarket Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with ovens and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: ZAR 200 for check-in after 11 PM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 150 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 1000 per stay
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas