Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Cape Diamond Hotel in Cape Town (Cape Town City Centre), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Greenmarket Square and 7 minutes by foot from Castle of Good Hope. This family-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from South African National Gallery and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Table Mountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Petat Restaurant, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions may apply at this property until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 165 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 300 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 70 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Shuttle transfer per adult: ZAR 300 (one way)
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk