Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Urubici, Fogo Eterno - Pousada de Altitude is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Urubici Lookout and Avencal Cascade Park. This pousada is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Urubici Rock Inscriptions and 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Morro do Campestre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, a library, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avencal Cascade Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Urubici Lookout - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Urubici Rock Inscriptions - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Morro do Campestre - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Gruta Nossa Senhora de Lourdes - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Cave Of Bugres - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Cachoeira Véu da Noiva - 37 km / 23 mi
Parque Nacional da Uva - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Morro da Igreja - 44.5 km / 27.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 12
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby