Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Palmeiras, Pousada do Capão is a 1-minute drive from Parque Nacional da Chapada Diamantina and 8 minutes from Smoke Falls. This pousada is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Chapada Diamantina National Park and 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from Pai Inacio Mountain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Pousada do Capão, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and a library.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parque Nacional da Chapada Diamantina - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Smoke Falls - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Chapada Diamantina National Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Pai Inacio Mountain - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Lencois (LEC-Coronel Horacio de Mattos) - 75.3 km / 46.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 70 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area