Located in Glasgow, Loch Lomond Waterfront Luxury Lodges is within a 15-minute drive of Loch Lomond and Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. This 4-star lodge is 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from Balloch Castle and 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Loch Lomond Shores.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 11 guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, ovens, and stovetops. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This lodge also features tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loch Lomond - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Inchailloch - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rob Roy Way - South - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Glengoyne Distillery - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Balloch Castle - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Balloch Castle Country Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Three Lochs Way - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Loch Lomond Shores - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Strathblane Falconry - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Aberfoyle Golf Club - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Duck Bay Beach - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Doon Hill and Fairy Knowe - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Inchmahome Priory - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Glasgow Intl. Airport (GLA) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Spa tub (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking