Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Van der Valk Resort Linstow in Dobbin-Linstow (Rostock District), you'll be steps from Nossentiner Schwinzer Heide - Landkreis Müritz and Nossentiner/Schwinzer Heath Nature Park. This 4-star hotel is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Lake Fleesensee and 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from Lake Mueritz.Rooms
Stay in one of 129 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at a la carte Restaurant, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Dobbin-Linstow? This hotel has facilities measuring 30881 square feet (2870 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nossentiner Schwinzer Heide - Landkreis Müritz - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nossentiner/Schwinzer Heath Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nossentiner Schwinzer Heide - Landkreis Parchim - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Summer Toboggan Run and Monkey Forest - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Alt Schwerin Agricultural Museum - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Malchow Church - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Kölpinsee - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Lake Fleesensee - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Naturpark Nossentiner-Schwinzer-Heide - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Zislow Beach - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Garder See - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Mueritzeum - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Guestrow Castle - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Burgwallinsel - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Barenwald Muritz - 32 km / 19.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rostock (RLG-Laage) - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 156.7 km / 97.4 mi
The preferred airport for Van der Valk Resort Linstow is Berlin (TXL-Tegel).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 9 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Year Built - 2001
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 129
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30881
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2870
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area