Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX CHIBA-EKIMAE in Chiba (Chiba City Centre), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Tokyo Bay and 7 minutes from Chiba University. This hotel is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Makuhari Messe and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from LaLaport.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Towatari Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chiba Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chiba University - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Chiba Port Arena - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Chiba Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Chiba City Museum Of Science - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Chiba City Museum of Art - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Chiba Prefectural Museum of Art - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Chiba Port Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Chiba Port Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Chiba Castle - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Natural History Museum and Institute - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Aobanomori Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Inagesengen Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)