With a stay at Apartment 397 in Pula, you'll be by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of Punta Verudela Beach and Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč. This apartment is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Pula Arena and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Bijeca Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fort Bourguignon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pula Aquarium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Arch of the Sergians - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Golden Sun Casino - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Gate of Hercules - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Naval Cemetery - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Roman Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zerostrasse - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Archeological Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Pula Fortress - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Punta Verudela Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Istrian Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Communal Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Apartment 397 is Pula (PUY) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only