With a stay at Villa Iscla Maison d'Hôtes in Ischia (Ischia Porto), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Ischia Port and Campanian Archipelago. This bed & breakfast is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Aragonese Castle and 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Poseidon Thermal Gardens.Rooms
Stay in one of 3 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided on request, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Campanian Archipelago - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via Vittoria Colonna - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spiaggia di San Pietro - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Terme di Ischia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Palace of Ischia - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza degli Eroi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ischia Port - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pescatori Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gulf of Gaeta - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Spiaggia Degli Inglesi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Diocesan Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Museo del Mare - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Castiglione Thermal Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Aragonese Castle - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Guevara Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM. If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Picnic area
- -Free self-serve breakfast