With a stay at Hostel Zolotoe Runo in Moscow (North-Eastern Administrative Okrug), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Moscow Botanical Garden of Academy of Sciences and Hanoi Moscow. This hostel is 10 mi (16.2 km) from Bolshoi Theatre and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Moscow Kremlin.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a reception hall.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Hostel Zolotoe Runo.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moscow Botanical Garden of Academy of Sciences - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Hanoi Moscow - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Worker and Kolkhoz Woman - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Moskvarium - 8 km / 5 mi
Monument to the Conquerors of Space - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Prospekt Mira - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Museum of Cosmonautics - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Ostankino TV Tower - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Sokolniki Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Moscow Durov Animal Theatre - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Red Gate Building - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Sanduny Bath House - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 65.5 km / 40.7 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 57.7 km / 35.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts cash
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests under 15 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator