With a stay at Cedar Breaks Lodge by Diamond Resorts in Brian Head, you'll be steps from Brian Head Ski Resort and Dixie National Forest. This family-friendly hotel is 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from Southern Utah University and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Navajo Ridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 guestrooms featuring microwaves and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Restaurant, for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brian Head Ski Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dixie National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Navajo Ridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Thunder Mountain Motorsports - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Rattlesnake Creek Trailhead - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Rattlesnake Creek Trailhead - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Twisted Forest Trailhead - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Bunker Creek Trail Head - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
High Mountain Trailhead - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Cedar Breaks National Monument - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Panguitch Lake - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Intermountain Cedar City Hospital - 46.9 km / 29.2 mi
Cedar Ridge Golf Course - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Frontier Homestead State Park - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Frontier Homestead State Park Museum - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Cedar Breaks Lodge by Diamond Resorts is Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Long-term renters welcome
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Dinner service is available in the restaurant 5-9:30 PM. The lounge is open at 7:30 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global), SafeStay (AHLA - USA), and Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 16.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Steam room
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby