With a stay at Chillps in Hakuba, you'll be near ski lifts, steps from Hakuba Valley Ski Area and a 2-minute drive from Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort. This family-friendly pension is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Tsugaike Ski Resort and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and free tea bags/instant coffee, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakuba Valley Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Chokoku-ji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hakuba Green Sports Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Himekawa Headwaters Nature Exploration Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Hakuba Sanosaka Ski Resort - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hakuba Art Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Happo-one Adam Gondola - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hakuba Olympic Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Happo Information Center - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Yanaba Snow Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Hakuba Mini Train Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 336 km / 208.8 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 274.6 km / 170.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the pension prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Ski storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Ski passes available
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's toys
- -Tea service
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby