With a stay at Mitsui Garden Hotel Jingugaien Tokyo Premier in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Tokyo National Olympic Stadium and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Meiji Jingu Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 362 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Mitsui Garden Hotel Jingugaien Tokyo Premier, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Billboard Live - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Robot Restaurant - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
NHK Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2420 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk