Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mitsui Garden Hotel Jingugaien Tokyo Premier in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 7 minutes by foot from Tokyo National Olympic Stadium. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Meiji Jingu Stadium and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 362 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Mitsui Garden Hotel Jingugaien Tokyo Premier, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Robot Restaurant - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
NHK Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Yoyogi Park - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.7 km / 45.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2420 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage