Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mini Hotel Shtandart in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nevsky Prospect - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Stockmann - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Loft Project Etagi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Anichkov Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Faberge Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Microminiature Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Saint Alexander Nevsky Monastery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6:00 PM and 11:00 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Total number of rooms - 7
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out