With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX SENDAI AOBADORI in Sendai (Aoba Ward), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sendai International Center and Tohoku University. This hotel is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from Sekisui Heim Super Arena and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Zuihoden Mausoleum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zuihoden Mausoleum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sendai City War Reconstruction Memorial Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sakuraokadai Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nishi Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sendai Mediatheque - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sendai International Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sunmall Ichibancho - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sendai City Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Electron Hall Miyagi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jozenji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mitakisanfudoin - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Miyagi Museum of Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kotodai Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zuiho Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sendai Ginza Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sendai (SDJ) - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Yamagata (GAJ) - 85.7 km / 53.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)