Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Oasi Dei Discepoli in Orvieto, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Duomo di Orvieto and Mediterranean Sea. This hotel is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Lake Bolsena and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Porta Romana.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers, and cribs/infant beds can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pozzo della Cava - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Porta Maggiore - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Porta Romana - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Crocifisso del Tufo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Porta Vivaria - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Palazzo del Popolo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Moro Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Teatro Mancinelli - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Duomo di Orvieto - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Orvieto Underground - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Orvieto Funicular - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Porta Rocca - 3 km / 1.8 mi
St. Patrick's Well - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Torre Alfina Castle - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Parking onsite
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 71
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Year Built - -1960
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage