Located in Osaka (Shinsaibashi), Hotel Sobial Namba Daikokucho is within a 15-minute walk of Nipponbashi and Tsutenkaku Tower. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Namba Parks.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
At Hotel Sobial Namba Daikokucho, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Namba Parks - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Spa World - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Amerikamura - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 44.2 km / 27.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Off-street parking