Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Etruscan Chocohotel, you'll be centrally located in Perugia, within a 10-minute drive of Oratorio di San Bernardino and Rocca Paolina. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Basilica San Pietro and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Arco Etrusco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Buonenuove, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Airport transportation
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Free long-term parking
- -Television in common areas