With a stay at Tōnosawa Ichinoyu Shinkan in Hakone (Tounosawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tamadare Falls and Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History. This ryokan is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.Dining
At Tōnosawa Ichinoyu Shinkan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tamadare Falls - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Odawara Kokian - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Odawara Fishing Port - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Miyukinohama Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hotokuninomiya Shrine - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Odawara Castle - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Odawara Wanpaku Land - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Harune Odawara - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Tombs of Hojo Ujimasa - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Odawara Catholic Church - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Chisuji Falls - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 157.2 km / 97.7 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 87.2 km / 54.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the breakfast and half board rates for children under age 3. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)