Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Monsignor della Casa Country Resort & Spa in Borgo San Lorenzo, you'll be 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Mugello Circuit and 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Giotto's House. This golf resort is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Lake Bilancino and 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Barberino Designer Outlet.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Tuscan-style resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Enoteca del Monsignore serving guests of Monsignor della Casa Country Resort & Spa. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mugello Circuit - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Giotto's House - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Palazzo dei Vicari - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Villa Medicea di Cafaggiolo - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Convento del Bosco ai Frati - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
UNA Poggio Dei Medici Golf Club - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Trebbio Castle - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Lake Bilancino - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Castello Di Villanova Della Arno - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Cascata dell'Abbraccio - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Museo Archeologico Comprensoriale - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Barberino Designer Outlet - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Santuario Madonna delle Grazie al Sasso - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Villa Demidoff Park - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Agnolo Square - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
The preferred airport for Monsignor della Casa Country Resort & Spa is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note: The private pool of the Villa, 6 Bedrooms, Private Pool is unheated. Pool heating is available for a surcharge and the heating fee varies based on length of stay. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Please note: some units are set on multiple storeys. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free breakfast
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 27
- -Number of buildings/towers - 6
- -Year Built - 1800
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Tennis on site