With a stay at Monsignor della Casa Country Resort & Spa in Borgo San Lorenzo, you'll be 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Giotto's House and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Mugello Circuit. This family-friendly resort is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Lake Bilancino and 14 mi (22.5 km) from Barberino Designer Outlet.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Tuscan-style resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Enoteca del Monsignore serving guests of Monsignor della Casa Country Resort & Spa. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Giotto's House - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Palazzo dei Vicari - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
UNA Poggio Dei Medici Golf Club - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Mugello Circuit - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Villa Medicea di Cafaggiolo - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Convento del Bosco ai Frati - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Lake Bilancino - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Castello Di Villanova Della Arno - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Museo Archeologico Comprensoriale - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Trebbio Castle - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Barberino Designer Outlet - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Santuario Madonna delle Grazie al Sasso - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Villa Demidoff Park - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Agnolo Square - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Church of the Blessed Assumption - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
The preferred airport for Monsignor della Casa Country Resort & Spa is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 50 km / 31.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note: The private pool of the Villa, 6 Bedrooms, Private Pool is unheated. Pool heating is available for a surcharge and the heating fee varies based on length of stay. Please note: Family Rooms, Junior Suites and Suites are set on multiple storeys.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage