Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Taito), HOTEL LiVEMAX AKIHABARAKITA is within a 15-minute walk of Akihabara Electric Town and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Ueno Park and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ueno Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67 km / 41.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 62