With a stay at karaksa hotel grande Shin-Osaka Tower in Osaka (Yodogawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Arts Theater and Hankyu Umeda Main Store. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Umeda Sky Building and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 396 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At karaksa hotel grande Shin-Osaka Tower, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Umeda Arts Theater - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Osaka Station City - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Symphony Hall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Herbis Plaza - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 57.1 km / 35.5 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk