With a stay at Kumanoyu Hotel in Yamanouchi (Shiga Highlands), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Shiga Kogen Ski Area and Kita Shiga Komaruyama. This hotel is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Jigokudani Monkey Park and 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Shibu.Rooms
Stay in one of 88 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as ski-in/ski-out access, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kita Shiga Komaruyama - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shiga Kogen Ski Area - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Hasuike Ski Area - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Shiga Kogan Nature Conservation Center - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Maruike Ski Area - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Mount Yokote - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Yamaboku Wild Snow Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Onumaike Pond - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Shinshu Takayama Onsen Village - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Matsukawa Gorge - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Yugama Lake - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Shiga Kogen Romance Museum - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Minzoku Shiryokan Gosetsu No Yakata - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Kaminari-daki Waterfall - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Uncovered parking