Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Matsuzakaya Ryokan in Kusatsu, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park and 6 minutes from Kusatsu International Ski Place. This ryokan is 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from Karuizawa Toy Kingdom and 21 mi (33.8 km) from Shiga Kogen Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided. Conveniences include electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 8:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yubatake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kosenji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sainokawara Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shiriyaki Onsen - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Akaiwa Community Center - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Yugama Lake - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Mt. Asama - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 256.8 km / 159.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 208.4 km / 129.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from midnight to midnight.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Shared microwave