Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shinbashi), Shimbashi Urban Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre and Hibiya Park. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ginza Six and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.9 km / 44 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shared microwave