A stay at Shimbashi Urban Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Hibiya Park. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Shibuya Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible – no