Located in Lucca (Lucca Historical Center), B&B Cento Passi Dalle Mura is within a 15-minute walk of Guinigi Tower and Piazza dell'Anfiteatro. This bed & breakfast is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Piazza Napoleone and 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Massaciuccoli Lake.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porta Elisa - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Walls of Lucca - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Villa Bottini - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Micheletto Complex - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lucca Botanical Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza San Francesco - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Lucca Center of Contemporary Art - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Guinigi Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Porta dei Borghi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Torture - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Torre delle Ore - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Campo di Marte Hospital - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza San Michele - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Lucca Roman Amphitheatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza dell'Anfiteatro - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property caters to LGBTQ guests.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Bicycle rentals on site