Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Uminoyado Urumanchu & Condominium de Urumanchu in Nakijin (Sakiyama), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and Nago Pineapple Park. This guesthouse is 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Kariyushi Beach and 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Okuma Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ostrich Show Land - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nakijin Gusuku Castle - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Warumi Bridge - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Ryugujo Butterfly Garden - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Bise Fukugi Tree Road - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Yamazato's Karst - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Emerald Beach - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Cape Bisezaki - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Motobu Genki Village - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Ocean Expo Memorial Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Kourijima Bridge - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Oceanic Culture Museum Planetarium - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Okinawa Hanasaki Marche - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Okichan Theater - 11 km / 6.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 95.2 km / 59.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 3