Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hostal Pachamama in Canas, you'll be by the ocean and steps from Peninsula de Azuero. This cabin is within the region of Venao Beach and Guanico Abajo Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as gift shops/newsstands and wedding services. Additional amenities at this cabin include tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hostal Pachamama, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and a water dispenser. A ferry terminal shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Peninsula de Azuero - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. La Pachamama is in a car-free zone and can be reached only by boat. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- There is no hot water on site.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: USD 10 for check-in between 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Wedding services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free reception
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Water dispenser
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Picnic area
- -Firewood (free)