When you stay at Hostal Pachamama in Canas, you'll be by the ocean and steps from Peninsula de Azuero. This cabin is within the region of Venao Beach and Guanico Abajo Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this cabin include wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hostal Pachamama, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a water dispenser. A ferry terminal shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Peninsula de Azuero - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. La Pachamama is in a car-free zone and can be reached only by boat.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- There is no hot water on site.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PAB 5 for adults and PAB 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: PAB 10 for check-in between 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: PAB 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Wedding services
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free reception
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Water dispenser
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Firewood (free)