When you stay at Little Garonga in Gravelotte, you'll be in a national park and steps from Makalali Game Reserve. This 4-star lodge is 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Balule Game Reserve and 19 mi (30.6 km) from Boabab Tree at Leydsdorp.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
You can experience a safari, and enjoy an outdoor pool. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
This lodge is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Little Garonga, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Makalali Game Reserve - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Balule Game Reserve - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Boabab Tree at Leydsdorp - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Klaserie Nature Reserve - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Grietjie Game Reserve - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Kapama Game Reserve - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Siyafunda Conservation - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Hoedspruit Reptile Centre - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
Jessica the Hippo - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
The Big Hole - 51.5 km / 32 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hoedspruit (HDS) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Phalaborwa (PHW-Hendrik Van Eck) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to gate closures, access to this property is not permitted 5:30 PM-7 AM from June through August and 6 PM-7 AM from September through May. This property is located in Greater Makalali Private Nature Reserve. The additional mandatory fee covers entrance to the reserve.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: ZAR 380 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 1 year of age.
- Additional fee: ZAR 240 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Couples/private dining