With a stay at Pousada Mucugê in Mucuge, you'll be a 3-minute walk from Igreja Santa Isabel and within a 5-minute drive of Tiburtino Waterfall. This pousada is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Chapada Diamantina National Park and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Cachoeira Corrego das Pedras Trailhead.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Igreja Santa Isabel - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Chapada Diamantina National Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tiburtino Waterfall - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Cachoeira Corrego das Pedras Trailhead - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Enchanted Well - 46 km / 28.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking