Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Saskatoon, within a 10-minute drive of University of Saskatchewan and TCU Place. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Midtown Plaza and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Karttrak Go-Karts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at The Garden Grille and Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Saskatoon? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property requires a credit card as a deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 07 December 2018 to 15 December 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Water park
- Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance