Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Saskatoon, steps from TCU Place and 6 minutes by foot from Midtown Plaza. This eco-friendly hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from University of Saskatchewan and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Royal University Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at The Garden Grille, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Saskatoon? This hotel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
TCU Place - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Midtown Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Third Avenue United Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Persephone Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Karttrak Go-Karts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Meewasin Valley Interpretive Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Saskatoon Farmers Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St John's Anglican Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ukrainian Museum of Canada - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Saskatchewan Native Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Saskatoon City Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Broadway Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mendel Art Gallery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Royal University Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown is Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 13.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 19.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 13.95 per night
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available