Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mission Hills Geihinkan in Minano, you'll be steps from Yashio Onsen and a 3-minute drive from Suisenji Temple. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Mount Hodo and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Saitama Museum of Natural History.Rooms
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs.Dining
At Mission Hills Geihinkan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yashio Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hodosan Small Animal Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Mount Hodo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Suisenji Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Saitama Museum of Natural History - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Chichibu Kegon Waterfall - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Nagatoro Iwadatami - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Nagatorotamayodo Prefectural Natural Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Chichibu Nagatoro Hodosan Shrine - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Hodosan Pulm Garden - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Nijusanya-ji Temple - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Zukyosan Shimabuji Temple - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mt. Minoyama - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Ogano Fossil Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Dokoji Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily until 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 1000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 20
- -Luggage storage