When you stay at Pousada Pérola do Porto in Ipojuca, you'll be by the ocean, within a 15-minute walk of Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools and Maracaipe Beach. This pousada is 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Muro Alto Beach and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Cupe Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Merepe Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hippocampus Project - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maracaipe Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cupe Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Maracaipe Point - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Muro Alto Beach - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Ponta de Serrambi Beach - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Praia do Toquinho - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Praia da Ferradura - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Suape Port - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Gaibu Beach - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Fisherman Museum - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Calhetas Beach - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Guadalupe Beach - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Guararapes Intl. Airport (REC) - 51.1 km / 31.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Fully fenced
- -Wheelchair accessible – no