Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Casa del Cafe Guest House in Bogotá, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Torre Colpatria and Monserrate. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Plaza de Bolivar and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from National University of Colombia.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property caters to gay and/or lesbian guests.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas - true
- -Terrace - true
- -Breakfast service
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)