With a stay at The Gemini Inn in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Port of Hakata. This hostel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Kyushu University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakata New Life Church - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Amu Plaza Hakata - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rakusuien Gardens - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Canal City Hakata - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ariake Saga Airport (HSG) - 73.8 km / 45.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator