Located in Epernay, Vacancéole - Les Demeures Champenoises is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Champagne (region) and Moet et Chandon. This residence is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Le Ballon Captif d'Epernay and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Perrier Jouet.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden.Dining
To-go breakfasts are available daily from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Champagne (region) - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Le Ballon Captif d'Epernay - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Moet et Chandon - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Perrier Jouet - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Castellane - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mercier - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Leclerc-Briant - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Janisson-Baradon - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Montagne de Reims Regional Natural Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Cité du Champagne - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Chateau de Montmort - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Champagne Arnaud Moreau - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Guillon Distillery - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Champagne Vallois Ferat Winery - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Champagne Perrot-Batteux et Filles Winery - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Paris (XCR-Chalons-Vatry) - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Friday: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 510 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking