Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Aries Inn in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tochoji Temple and Kushida Shrine. This hostel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Hakata Machiya Folk Museum and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Canal City Hakata.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Canal City Hakata - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 73.8 km / 45.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Vending machine
- -Total number of rooms - 2
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator