Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Pisces Inn in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be steps from Port of Hakata and 8 minutes by foot from Fukuoka Asian Art Museum. This hostel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Fukuoka Art Museum and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kushida Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port of Hakata - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakataza Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Reisen Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hakata Riverain - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Suzaki Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fukuoka Kokusai Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fukuoka Akarenga Cultural Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fukuoka Art Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Suikyo Tenmangu Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Fukuoka (FUK) - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Total number of rooms - 4
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator