With a stay at this vacation home in Izumisano, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Rinku Premium Outlets and Rinku Park. This vacation home is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Myokoji Temple and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tajiri Port Sunday Morning Market.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. The bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower features a deep soaking tub and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include a washing machine, and housekeeping is provided on request.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rinku Premium Outlets - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Myokoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rinku Pleasure Town Seacle - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tajiri Port Sunday Morning Market - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tajiri History Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Izumisato Furusato Machiya House - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Rinku Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Izumisano History Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Izumisano Outdoor Market - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Nakami Shrine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Jigenin Temple - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Nishikinohama Beach Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Sky View Observation Hall - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Kishiwada Nature Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Kishiwada Danjiri Kaikan - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 59.1 km / 36.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)