With a stay at Cruise Apart in St. Petersburg (Kronshtadtsky District), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Mariinsky Theatre and Palace Square. This aparthotel is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Peter and Paul Fortress.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-cm LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as microwaves and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Metro Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Icebreaker Krasin - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Saint Petersburg Mining Institute - 4.9 km / 3 mi
C-189 Submarine Museum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Vasily Dokuchaev Museum of Soil Science - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
St. Petersburg Academy of Fine Arts - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Saint Petersburg State University - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Nicholas Palace - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kunstkamera - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
English Embankment - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Strelka - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Rostral Columns - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Arrow Of St.Basil Island - 7 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Pulkovo Airport (LED) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per accommodation, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: RUB 1200 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)