Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at chinsen-rou in Nantan, you'll be 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Miyama Kayabuki-no-Sato and 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Daitokuji Temple. This ryokan is 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from Kinkaku-ji and 31.1 mi (50 km) from Kamo Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a vending machine.Dining
At chinsen-rou, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include coffee/tea in a common area and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miyama Kayabuki-no-Sato - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Aoshima Island - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Daitokuji Temple - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
Kinkaku-ji - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Kifune Shrine - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Kamo Shrine - 50 km / 31.1 mi
Ninnaji Temple - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Kamogawa Park - 51 km / 31.7 mi
Kyoto Concert Hall - 51 km / 31.7 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 51.1 km / 31.7 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1